Sunday, July 25, 2010

just want to be found …


who we are
and who we want to be
it’s not the same all the time
what we say
and what we want to say
it’s not the same sometime

(as taken part from “Who we are (and who we want to be) - India - Xandria)
i just want someone will finally find me.
knows that behind those tough appearances there is a vulnerable creature.
awares of miseries in every laughter and tears in every smiles of mine.
sees a want-to-be-spoilt selfish child behind the independent hard worker.
understands the complicated thoughts and words that not supposed to be released.
readily provides his shoulders for me to lay my head and cry on.
gives me hand to bring me forward, side by side, step out from the past.
and gradually breaks the ices in me.
unlocks the warm and safe shell i hitherto reside in.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment